About Us Kaye Adam - Lennox Head Hair and Makeup Artist
Kaye has created a safe and nurturing space in her Lennox Head home salon, where she provides intuitive hairdressing. All appointments are held in a one on one basis within a cleansed, energetically aligned space. Kaye will hold space for you to relax and unwind. Support, coaching and guidance is available to those who need it. Click here to learn more
Kaye helps brides achieve their dream look for their big day as well as regularly collaborating on various photo-shoots and other projects with other Northern Rivers creatives. Based in Lennox Head, Kaye works across the Northern Rivers region covering weddings and photo-shoots in Byron, Bangalow, Lennox, Ballina, Brunswick Heads, Ewingsdale, Lismore and beyond.
Kaye sharpened her scissor style in London then set off travelling across the world and working. She now has settled in the beautiful town of Lennox Head for the lifestyle and love. Now a young Mumma, she has her own earth tribe. Kaye adores helping other women feel truly beautiful in their own skin through hair and makeup. Wherever possible Kaye uses eco friendly vegan mineral products for both hair and make-up clients.
To discuss your wedding hair and make-up Book an appointment with Kaye here.
Hair and Makeup Awards & Qualifications
- Level 3 diploma in theatrical and media make up
- Level 3 Diploma in TV, Fashion, photographic, theatrical, historical and bridal make up, wigs and postiche for media make up
- NVQ Level 2 and 3 in Hairdressing
- Diploma six week vardering course at Toni & Guy London
- Level 2 in cosmetic makeup and consultancy
- Diploma in L’Oréal keys colour course
- NVQ Level 2 in customer services
- Diploma at wella colour course
- D32 assessors award
- Level 3 in Lifetime learning framework